Friday, December 11, 2009

Upon Further Review

In the light of a new day I've looked at the footage yet again. I'm rested. My eyes are no longer tired. It still looks like a ninja to me.

It would explain the blurred disappearance of my lunches. I may not be that well versed in ninja lore but I am aware that not being seen is one of their better talents. I also thought that they were assassins. If this one is trying to kill me by making me miss lunch, well, I don't think that'll do it.

For the sake of argument, let's say it's not a ninja as such, but maybe someone with ninja like skills that is stealing my lunch. In the week or so of footage available to me, it looks like my lunch is being targeted. I don't see a moment where anyone else using the fridge starts looking around inside it with that 'where's my lunch?' look on their face. Everyone pops inside, gets their stuff, and moves on. So why me?

I considered the thought that it could be an experiment, a creature that's loose in the vents or something but that doesn't explain why I've been targeted for the past couple weeks. A creature or person looking simply to get food would be more likely to quickly grab what's most easily available and get out. A person seeking to not be detected would spread around the thefts, not just hit one person, in the hopes that the victim wouldn't discuss one missing lunch with the rest of the group only to find out everyone else has lost a lunch of late. It seems more logic to believe I'm being targeted. But why?

That eludes me. I'm not aware of having offended anyone recently, especially to the point that would cause someone to get a ninja like person to repeatedly steal my lunch. It's ridiculous.

If the Vampire Nation wanted to speak with me, they'd do so through one of their many assistants. If they had an issue with me again, they'd have be brought in, not steal my lunch. None of the wrestlers I know are fast enough to be like a ninja and they tend to not be sneaky. The same would go for the crime-fighters I've met. I suppose it could be a criminal of the powered ilk but I can't think of one that has that type of ability, is known to work in the area, and would have any reason to be annoyed with me.

I did something simple today. I brought a bag lunch instead of a frozen meal. Instead of actually having a lunch inside the bag, I just had a note asking whomever it was to please stop stealing my lunch. I'm just curious to see what will happen next.

Maybe the 'ninja' will start stealing the pens from my desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment