Sunday, December 13, 2009

Excellent!!!

Okay. I think I can get through this without mad excitement now. I can be calm and collected.

Sarah Jean's coming for a visit!!!

Ahem. Sarah Jean is a lady type friend of mine of which I'm rather fond. I hesitate to use the term 'girlfriend' when referring to her as it tends to leave the wrong impression about our relationship. She is an intelligent, attractive young lady and I am, well, me. We are solid friends but I'm of the opinion that she is well out of my league. She is no doubt well aware of this opinion as she has telepathic abilities. This is how I got the news of her impending visit; she 'radioed' me the information this afternoon.

She's planning to be here during the school break. If the upgrades go well, we should have plenty of time to hang out together. If they don't go well... well, let's not think about that, hmm?

Now I really can't wait for break!

No comments:

Post a Comment