Friday, December 18, 2009

Tired

The upgrade plan got approved today. Lots of bemoaning and crying and gnashing of teeth about how IT never thinks about anything but themselves and how we don't want anyone else to succeed and so on. Most of their complaining was to be heard, not that the plan didn't support their needs. There were some scheduling things I was unaware of but that was mostly due to departments not getting back to me when I asked for information, or even begged for information. They get 'so busy' and can't get back to me and then it's my fault that I don't know when one group or another is planning to work during break. Knock on wood it's over. There's still a couple of work days before break so who knows what else will happen.

I'm going to try to ignore that now. Tomorrow is the reunion over at Scott's house and I really just want to relax and be able to enjoy that time.

Man I hope that goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment