Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tuesday is just another Monday in disguise

I don't like complaining as it makes me feel like a whiner. Everyone has their own problems and mine aren't necessarily more important or difficult to deal with than anyone else's problems. They are important to me because they are mine.

Someone I assisted yesterday with a computer related issue decided I didn't do so with the appropriate respect and I spent most of the morning dealing with the political fall-out. Thankfully Dean Cuthbold is both fond of me and somewhat easy to distract so I got out of it just fine. No worries I think. I hope.

I haven't had much time to look at the video from yesterday and today because of all this ... stuff. There's clearly something there but it's only there for a moment. I'm going to go through it more after dinner.

I can wait until winter break hits. We've got some upgrades scheduled and I'm keen to get them accomplished.

Of course, you know what that means; the day after break will be INSANELY busy. Also, the customers will be able to blame us for any problems for a change. Maybe I'm not looking forward to that after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment