Monday, March 10, 2014

I Suppose That's Something


The whiskey supply has been restored. I set a different 'trap' for myself involving string around the bottles and multiple pieces of wood set up to form the letter 'X' across the tops of the bottles. It's still not terribly complicated but it should be enough to reflect more information about the information pinching my booze. That is why I have hurried to the shed this morning. I'm so curious.

I'm almost happy to see the whiskey is gone. Clearly this is a sign I've gone completely mad. That should not be a good thing. The string sits in the bottom of the wooden box, placed dead in the center and tried very delicately into a rose. At least something that looks enough like a rose for me to think that it looks like a rose. That is not a skill I'm aware that I have which would seem to mean that this skill is locked away in my brain and emerges only when my conscious mind leaves me. Or I'm being possessed. Or I didn't do it.

The wood has been carefully rearranged so that it spells out 'HI TY'. As my name is not 'TY' I'm guessing this is short for 'thank you'.

Well, at least whomever it is taking my whiskey is trying to be polite.

No comments:

Post a Comment