Monday, March 22, 2010

Preparing for the Weekend

Received my information packet for this weekend's charity event at the Museum. It does actually qualify as a packet. I had expected a piece of paper with some times and locations printed on them but this manages to be a step above that. The nicely printed pamphlet that they'll be handing out to people as they walk in, a form to fill out to get some information regarding volunteers, notes on volunteering as well as how to dress and such, and a piece of paper with some times and locations printed on it.

I'm hoping to have enough free time Saturday to get there early enough to visit the Museum. It's been a little while since I've been and there's a traveling exhibit that opened recently that I'd like to catch: 'Jewels of the Nile'. I understand that it's mostly jewels that they've found near the Nile.

That's the kind of title that leads to truth in advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment