Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow Day

What a mess. More snow in Milwaukee and, of course, dim witted driving results from it.

I don't live that far from work and headed in as normal, doing my best to set a good example. Most of my interns live on campus so they had no excuse to not show up. A number of people did call in or worked from home which was good and bad for us. It was good because it allowed us to catch up. It was bad because there were some tickets we couldn't deal with because the customer was unavailable.

Still, things started to settle down. I had a chance to start getting numbers ready for tomorrow's meeting during the day instead of scrambling to do them tonight, as I expected. That was nice. I'm not done with the presentation yet but it's getting there.

Shoveling was no fun. I was smart enough to call my folks before running over there again. My brother did use his new snow blower again so I didn't need to shovel there as well. Yay!

I can't wait until tomorrow's meeting is done...

No comments:

Post a Comment